Using your cameras, the Photo Project asks you to take photos that capture images of the special people in your life, the culture that surrounds you, and the life you live. We want to see your world and the beauty, struggle, and happiness that it holds.
Here are guidelines to completing this project:
- Photos should try to be creative. For instance, when you take a photo of yourself, the photo should be of something distinct about yourself. If you wear glasses, take them of your glasses. If you enjoy music, take a photo of instruments or a mic.
- Take photos of people in your life: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, etc.
- Take a photo of yourself
- Capture your neighborhood, your room, school, etc.
- Each of you will take 9 photos
- Return your cameras to either Brian or Alma during the after school program on Mondays! OR, pass it on to a fellow after school student in our class to take photos.
- Above all else, have fun and show us who you are and where you came/come from!